Shift Markets Launches SDK
Shift launches its software development kit for devs
We are thrilled to have released our SDK through GitHub! This SDK allows devs to work with exchanges running on the Shift Market’s Cointrader technology. This SDK enables devs to seamlessly integrate with market data, trading, KYC, deposits & withdrawals, and more.
- Head over to the Shift Markets GitHub Account
2. Clone the SDK
git clone https://github.com/ShiftForex/shiftmarkets-sdk.git
4. You can optionally install ts-node globally to make it easier to run examples:
npm install -g ts-node
5. In the code examples, environment variables are used to initiate the SDK and receive access tokens:
6. Navigate into the examples directory to run TypeScript examples with ts-node.
7. Alternatively, if you’re not running ts-node: compile the TypeScript code and navigate into examples/dist/examples to run examples with Node.
Shift has provided all of the necessary code examples you may need to run the SDK. These examples include:
- Working with Orders
- Instruments and Product
- Submitting KYC Data
- Getting KYC Data
- Payment Routes and Options
- Working with RFQ
- Working with User Settings
- Wallet Transaction History
- Getting Webconfig
- Instant Buy
- and many more